Sometimes I hate my marriage.Well,who doesn't.Lots to complain about,but seems rather trivial if I look at the bigger picture.There is no perfect marriage.We have to work on it. Hohum...Work on it.
I have a beautiful daughter and a gorgeously handsome baby boy..pangalan nila ay shelly and migo .Married to Richard Del Ponso-my very handsome husband..I'm contented to blend in the background.Tahimik lang talaga ako.Minsan boring pa nga.Pero marunong ako makinig sa kausap ko.Ayaw ko sa tao na gusto lang ibida ang sarili at mahilig gawing paksa ang sarili.Madali ako mapagod kasi mataba ako.I always have a problem with my weight--kasi malakas ako kumain.I love hanging out with my siblings because we all share the same dry sense of humor.I love them including my irritating younger brother who sometimes I want to strangle.I also love my parents with all my heart even if sometimes I don't get them (why do they have to own two of everything i.e 2 sets of dining tables,2 sofa sets,2 living rooms,2 kitchens..)the list is long..hopefully they only have each other!Okay--not funny.I also have a loving mother in law--seriously, i'm lucky to have her.I don't have a biyenan horror story to tell.And my life is still a story in progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment