The other week, I stumbled across an article on yahoo regarding the tourism decline in the USA.Are they serious?To even wonder why nobody is visiting their country?Hmmm...maybe their minds have turned to slush from eating to much Mcdonald's.To point out the obvious..one, with their fear of terrorists entering their country,immigration points are like needle to a thread.Going in and out of their airports is another story all together.With all the added security measures,one would think--heck what a way to start a vacation!Second,American's have got to be the most arrogant and rudest lot.I read a blog about an elderly American woman,asking if she made a wrong answer when another middle aged American asked her if her kids' noise were bothering her.The elderly woman told her "yes it was actually bothering her and the other people.".The other woman actually made a stink about "How she must hate kids..etc".Imagine! Instead of reprimanding her kids..she turned on the elderly woman.Americans are raising a new generation of self-centered,indiffirent and arrogant kids.
But hey---how would I know right?Never have been to the US and I don't know anybody whose American.I have been taught not to generalize people as a whole.One shouldn't be jaded and lose hope.I am sure there are still some genuinely nice and considerate people in America.Maybe I am just seeing too many Britney Spears!?Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment